In light of the Corona Virus Pandemic, we have put in place the following procedures to put you more at ease about travelling with us, during these difficult times.
We reserve the right to amend these procedures, as and when the international health situation changes.
- Drivers and guides will not be booked if they are showing any signs of illness, and we will be screening our driver/guides from time to time.
- Drivers and guides have been trained to avoid handshaking and other inappropriate greeting methods that require touching.
- All vehicles will be wiped down with disinfectant before each day
- On a tour that may last 3 to 4 days, no other people will be allowed into the vehicle (including unauthorised cleaners)
- In a vehicle that usually takes 7 passengers, we will not be transporting more than 5 in the same vehicle
- Drivers and guides will wear face masks, and will offer masks to our clients at the start of the tour
- Clients travelling with us, will have access to complimentary sanitizers and wipes
- Until we perceive it is safer to do so, we will NOT be offering maps and brochures to our clients during the trip.
If you have any questions regarding the application of these protocols, or if you think there is something missing from our list, please do not hesitate to mention it when you book with us.
For more information regarding the management of the Virus in South Africa, please go to